Summer Kids Action Camps
KIDS ACTION CAMP TIME!!
Play.Fit.Fun is offering 2 summer camp sessions this Summer.
Session #1 is Late June/Early July…and…Session 2 is Late August.
During our Kids Action Camp, kids will play actively, build, create, pretend and have a blast!
The camp is K-6th grade, and we have 1/2 & Full Day Options.
Your kids will have a blast moving their bodies, playing fun PE-Style Camp Games, and making new friends!
PLAY.FIT.FUN KIDS ACTION CAMPS ARE LIKE P.E. CRASHING INTO FIELD DAY…AND BEING PUT INTO A BLENDER WITH TEAM BUILDING! IT’S ALL ABOUT PLAY & FUN!
June 29 – July 1
Northwest Fencing Center
950 SW Western Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008
Camp Times: 8am-4:30pm
* Kids can be dropped off and picked up at any time
Full Day Camp Tuition: $275 per student
1/2 Day Camp Tuition: $175 per student
*10% discount for families that enroll in both sessions.
YES! I AM INTERESTED IN SUMMER KIDS ACTION CAMP
PLAY.FIT.FUN VALUES & LIFE MISSION
- Move Kids Physically…Mentally…Socially
- Create a FUN environment where kids can get active and build healthy life habits.
- We want kids playing for life! It is our goal to help kids develop a life-long love of active play.
- Engage other kids socially, and be comfortable in social settings.
- Develop & enhance positive attitude, self confidence and creativity.
- Allow kids to play actively in a safe & fun setting, while giving them plenty of free time to play games using their own games, creativity, and their own rules. This is very powerful!
- Family! Play.Fit.Fun Kids belong to the PFF Family! From family, we get and practice care, patience, kindness and thoughtfulness. PFF campers make tons of friends both with other campers and our amazing high school assistant coaches!